Thursday, May 21, 2009

Megaman Exe Stream Subed

THRILLS

I'm sorry, but this posting is worth a post, comment ... nothing but silence in front of a real man. Captain

(Look mister Laforgia in Panama, I think that no other team can boast a coach so) I feel


duty to intervene in the forest of Boquete, where I am dedicated to the frantic search for a new bomber.
will send him to Italy in returning the containers full of Peroni, a day will enter the Panama Canal.

So guys,

first know that I am proud of you for the last match played, where even in the absence of captain have honored the style and sportsmanship that have always distinguished.

A special mention Adrian Lattanzio Bomber: When I read about someone without even ended up in hospital to receive the apology was sure he was the material author of the foul deed. But I discover with surprise that this time the opponents are to cling to any impropriety to stop it, just when finally shown that they understand the movements that have repeatedly tried to inculcate mimandoglieli peroni hand! To him be my respect and my warmest wishes for a speedy and acrobatic return. ESSENTIAL

Finally I would appeal to the whole team, ideally as we gathered in the locker room about to uncork a bottle offered by Katanga:

was a wonderful year in which you have created from nothing to a team capable to prove the strongest and most sparkling beer throughout the tournament. Have you built
, bottle after bottle, game after game, a football miracle in perfect harmony with what has been done by 'AS Bari, against all predictions the day before. You could not even where the Bari is successful, or to expel non-believers and hangers!

Now, as the mosquitoes gradually darken the screen from which I write I make a final, heartfelt appeal and alcoholic:

ONLY WIN!
WIN ALL THE GAMES THAT ARE! MUGGING
NOT MAKE YOU AS FAR WE HAVE MADE THE SACRIFICE OF OUR OF OUR LUNGS AND LIVER. CLOSE TO ALL FRONT AND BRING IN THE PERONI WINERIES THAT COUNT NOW ONLY DEPENDS ON YOU.
And I know you will succeed.
Never give up!


with the heart,

from the forest,


Mister Laforgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment