Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Should I Drain My Infected Finger

my foot!

the offending photo

few days ago, on his group Fecebook, the master Fulvio Aragozini, we pointed out that the photos of our opening post, where the teacher described the technique of De Ashi Barai, did not comply with his explanation. In fact, the image, which was a photographic sequence, in fact, represented a De Ashi Barai (foot sweep that goes on) ... and run Uke moves his foot back.


We were very careful to tell the truth in the post that picture, and as I later explained to the teacher, find a decent image of this technique on the internet has been really difficult thing. No photos were also in action soon appeared satisfactory in our Google search, I visited the sites of Judo had no representation of it except in design or on video, and we wanted a nice picture that seized the moment and not racing find we have folded the offending image.
This case has generated in me some thoughts.
Why so little material on what is the first of the Gokyo technique?
I always thought that people can "pull" De Ashi Barai, Judo is a great coach, is an athlete who understands the basics of this art because, in my opinion, a quick move that hits the opponent when its balance is precarious. E ', I say this from experience, a bad fall. Do you find yourself on the ground in a microsecond. Not many people who can run it. I tried to document in my hands and I happened on a book Vismara. In the final pages Giorgio Vismara performed in a sequence, Okuri Ashi Barai. The comment by George Sozzi, who wrote the book, said: About De Ashi Barai must say that the "stop" with the camera you need to know technically those who fight and have luck ...
was what I suspected. Technique too quickly, almost without setting, to be immortalized.
But just read what I had opened to other concerns. Giorgio Vismara performed Okuri Ashi Barai and De Ashi Barai Sozzi talking about? What actually ran the race in George?
I wanted to get some light on this and I found a video on YouTube that explains the difference between these techniques are very similar in execution but different according to the Gokyo.

Tori Tsurikomi Ashi Harai a first run, then an Sasa Tsurikomi Ashi, then a De Ashi Barai Ashi Barai ... ... a Okuri but BE CAREFUL! ! De Ashi Barai Last sweeping runs back off the foot?!? But if the argument is that Tori has to sweep the foot moves forward, what do we do? We have to find another name for this run?
Who wants to tell her to comment on this site, or leave your comment on the post of facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment