Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Top Rated Hd Camcorders Under 400

CORNER OF THE BATTLE OF FRICHICCHIO

As promised in recent weeks, a secret informant who closely follows the Peroni Team will give us his pearls, mostly in the background to the team. Expects short publication of eavesdropping on the "case Lippo.


absence of report cards allow me to open my new book, angle Frichicchi or just ...
What about the last game?! Great performance dressed as usual with the fishmongers entr'actes worthy of Bari ... But how to speak ill of bomber Lattanzio author of a magic twice?! We can finally forgive him for the question that everyone is aware but which everyone wants to hide to avoid repercussions (real Talpa Street Cei?)
The object of my offenses week in camp was my friend Limone ( LARGE his debut) to which I attach a special award for putting up with me the whole game.
A praise to that Mister Laforgia, despite severe pain, remained on the bench to lead the team at a time of heightened tension. Stoic fall back to receive the embrace of Frichicchio. An example for all Peronists.
Good Maradei made me have fun too: he dispensed insults to the referee (as usual I would say, has now finished the vocabulary of the insult) and also to Beppe.
Then I would point out a case to the limit of the paranormal. I wish you all dwell on the fact that Andrea is a foul every time he manages to bring more pain himself than his opponent. This time we say that they tried to mate and ended the game with cramps.
Finally, the chapter Love Story: a team we have a real seducer, his name is Vanni. The bartender buys 20 cases a week just because of Peroni, so when we play, can see his Vanni. He has not released specific messages but plan on playing his cards very soon. When I was a good gossip hound continue to investigate, hoping to catch them in compromising attitudes ... Sbadiglio

Sincerely
VCR
PS Do not be offended

0 comments:

Post a Comment